terça-feira, 30 de junho de 2015

Review #1 Insider by Olivia Cunning



Title: Insider
Series: Exodus End
Order: book 1
Author: Olivia Cunning
Publisher: Vulpine Press
Genre: Erotica
Rating: 4 stars


Grab a copy: Amazon 

Blurb: She thought she was ready to rock... 

Toni Nichols put her aspirations on hold while she raised her little sister, but now she's reaching for the stars and living her dreams as the creator of a revolutionary interactive biography about the rock band Exodus End. Creating the book requires her to go on tour and immerse herself in the band's world as an insider, but can she gain the trust of four veteran superstars who've been burned by the media before? Or will her dreams crumble at her feet? 

He's always ready to roll 
Logan Schmidt was born an adrenaline junkie. He lives for the rush he gets from playing his bass guitar before thousands of fans. When he's not performing on stage or in the bedroom, he's looking for his next endorphin high in extreme sports. So what is it about the sweet and innocent journalist on their world tour that gets his heart pumping and captures his full attention? Is she the real deal or is she posing at being his perfect woman to get inside secrets on Exodus End? 

They're both ready to experiment 
Though Toni was innocent the first time she climbed the bus steps, that didn't last long once Logan set his sights on her. He's so much more worldly than she is and she's ready to learn how to please a lover and explore all the ways she can be pleased. Logan can't believe his luck. Toni's a phenomenal woman and she wants him to teach her how to rock and roll in the sack? Not exactly a burdensome task. Until she starts to get too close to his heart and takes her insider look to a place he never anticipated.


***Received an ARC copy for an honest review****

I just want to thank you Olivia Cunning and Erin Spencer from The Southern Belle Promotions for this opportunity. This is my first ARC review ever and I’m so glad you gave me this chance. Thank you so much, guys.

“Have I mentioned that I’m crushing on you hard?”



Yes, I’m using Logan’s own words to start this review because this is me after this fun and sexy MUST READ. I’m crushing so hard on Exodus End right now that it breaks my heart to know that they’re not a band from this cruel world. Believe me, you will have the hots for this band after reading it and reality will rip your heart out.

This was the first book I’ve ever read of Olivia Cunning and it was so good! She creates an atmosphere that sucks you in right on the first page. All the characters were so real that I felt a huge loss when I turned the last page. Well let me start talking about the story (trust me I could go on and on about how much I enjoyed this). 

The book is told from both Toni’s and Logan’s pov which gives an interesting view of the whole story.  This is the story of how Toni, an introvert and very talented geek that has a dream of making a carrier in the publishing business for herself, has this huge opportunity to make her dream come true while traveling with the greatest metal band of the world, Exodus End. The only thing she didn’t expect was one of those insanely hot guys to pursue her.

Logan, the bassist, an incredible musician and super hot guy is a womanizer and can’t help but want to get inside Toni’s pants. The only thing he didn’t expect was to start having strange feelings for the girl.

They start this relationship trying to deny their feelings but will they be able to hide them for much longer? And after someone reveals secrets that were meant to stay hidden will Logan and the band continue to trust Toni? Will they be together? Well you better start reading it now!

What can I say about these two? Their relationship is mind-blowing. I mean whol wouldn’t love a super hot rockstar chasing you? Logan is insane! I just love him. He is so funny and talented even though he tries to deny it. And Toni was refreshing. She was a pretty innocent girl but she was smart and sexy in her own way. She was true to herself and had this huge heart that people are missing nowadays.

And the other characters were just as great. The whole band is going to steal your heart away and make you fall in love … and not just because they’re incredibly hot dudes.  All I can say is that I can’t wait for the next book and I’ll be waiting not so patiently for Dare’s books. Dare Mills is the man … I need his story so bad!!

My advice for you is READ THIS BOOK! You won’t regret it.

“Maybe love was the adrenaline rush that 
had been missing from his life all this years.”

“He guards his heart so fiercely, I’m afraid he’ll never let me in.”

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário